Cabins for Utility Terrain Vehicles
DFK Cab Ltd. has been manufacturing cabs for UTV vehicles since 2008 in addition to the forklift cabs production started in 1997 in Czech Republic, EU. Cabs have been supplied to the dealers all over EU and recently in the North American market as well.
Modular panel cabs made from the combination of a safety glass and a hard coated polycarbonate give the driver the best visibility in the industry, without exchanging the original rollover protection frame. Cab panels can be ordered separately or as a full closed cab option. No drilling into the UTV frame is necessary during the entire installation.
• Front panel is made from the safety glass, equipped with wiper and washer.
• Doors are made from the combination of a safety glass (sliding windows), and a transparent, UV protected, hard coated polycarbonate.
Both doors are lockable, 180° openable and easy removable. They are hanging on the metal door bases and contain a metal door structure.
• Roof is made from the metal sheet and contains the noise reduction upholstery.
• Rear panel is made from a transparent, UV protected, hard coated polycarbonate.
• Additional hot-water heater kit is available as well, located in the dashboard or between the seats (depending on the UTV model)
• Every cab is supplied including the Spare Parts Catalogue and the Assembly Manual.